What is Nethereum ?
Nethereum is the .Net integration library for Ethereum, simplifying smart contract management and interaction with Ethereum nodes whether they are public, like Geth , Parity or private, like Quorum and Besu.
Nethereum is being developed targeting netstandard 1.1, net451 and also as a portable library, hence it is compatible with all major operating systems (Windows, Linux, MacOS, Android and OSX) and has been tested on cloud, mobile, desktop, Xbox, hololens and windows IoT.
- JSON RPC / IPC Ethereum core methods.
- Geth management API (admin, personal, debugging, miner).
- Parity management API.
- Quorum integration.
- Simplified smart contract interaction for deployment, function calling, transaction and event filtering and decoding of topics.
- Unity 3d Unity integration.
- Blockchain processing.
- ABI to .Net type encoding and decoding, including attribute-based for complex object deserialisation (nethereum-abi-encoding.md).
- Hd Wallet creation and management.
- Rules engine.
- HD Wallet integration.
- Transaction, RLP and message signing, verification and recovery of accounts.
- Libraries for standard contracts Token, ENS and Uport
- Integrated TestRPC testing to simplify TDD and BDD (Specflow) development.
- Key storage using Web3 storage standard, compatible with Geth and Parity.
- Simplified account life cycle for both managed by third party client (personal) or stand alone (signed transactions).
- Low level Interception of RPC calls.
- Code generation of smart contracts services.